|Sports injury treatment
Anyone who enjoys their sport will know how frustrating it is when injury puts a stop to activities.
Our advanced methods of treatment can make a real difference to your speed of recovery.
Here is a brief outline of how we approach the business of getting you back to full fitness. In this case we have chosen tennis elbow as the affliction:
1. Wherever possible we will carry out a telephone consultation to assess suitability of treatment, this saves you time and money - many traditional sports injury clinics will charge you for consultation.
2. On your first visit a brief assessment of your current condition will be made in order to establish if any 'emergency' (ice pack or heat treatment) treatment is required.
3. Treatment would then commence using Hivamat therapy to penetrate deep into the core of the injury. This is an extremely effective treatment which uses electrostatic pulses to manipulate soft tissue at a much deeper level than is possible with traditional massage exclusively.
4. Treatment by Hivamat therapy will be followed up by appropriate traditional massage in order to relax and assess movement.
5. Your therapist will take notes about treatment carried out and recommend the next steps.